Friday, November 26, 2010

SPICE UP THIS BLOG



Hellooooooooooo guys! ^_^
I decided to state who I am before typing the rest of the post.
Apparently I am the infamous 6A SZB. If you don't know who's that then (I have nth to say).
This is like my first time posting on this blog since it's revived :D
Ok well, we hope to revive this blog, and I'm glad to say that people have been posting, but I think that we still need to SPICE UP THIS BLOG A LITTLE MORE :D
Hm, so now, ideas to spice up this blog.
Maybe we can have some interesting activities for us to play? Maybe like erm...quizzes, polls, topic for discussions?!?!
I'm not too sure what you guys want luh. So. Any ideas?
Cos I think we need not discuss all the things at fb. Apparently everyone can see them ok?! So, if you guys want somewhere more confidential where everyone can like see and know. I guess maybe this blog is better? :)
OH AND YES THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF THIS
BLOG.
We should not freaking discuss our class outing at FB anymore. It sucks. We will definitely end up talking about something else. Like e.g. I can totally state an example here. At first we meant to talk about the people who are going. Then maybe some idiot will start teasing people like this: ORH!! I KNOW WHY!! This guy/girl going that's why you go right?!?!
Haha, yes I know. Maybe you may think this sounds stupid. But trust me, it happens ALL the time.
Ok anyway, back to point. Maybe we should discuss a little before posting everything that we wanna say. Then people can respond in the tagboard? Cos the tagboard/posting is NOT so easily spammable. So yeah well?
What do you guys think?
Please please please don't make me think that I'm addressing walls ok?! So yeah, respond to the tagboard what you think we should have at this blog :D
Thanks everyone!!
ILY as well as 6A'10!!! ♥
Love,
ZJ!


6A'09 RULES!!

The Seekers


1. Alwyn
2. Jun Hong
3. Ying Xuan
4. Qing Yuan
5. Zhi Qin
6. Ian
7. Darryl
8. Carri
9. Wei Shan
10. Chen Yu
11. Georgiana
12. Gillian
13. Zi Jun
14. Katrina
15. Yan Yee
16. An Qi
17. Jing Ning
18. Weng Khin
19. Kwan Hoe
20. Mei Xian
21. Bram
22. Qi Yi
23. Michelle
24. Ming Yue
25. Marcus
26. Melissa
27. Valerie
28. Kuan Wai
29. Yong Xin
30. Yu Heng
31. Rebecca
32. Yong Chun
33. Sheryl
34. Zhi-Xuan
35. Mei Fei
36. Charis
37. Yan Kert
38. Esther
39. Bao Xian
40. Wei Ren
41. Wei Liang
42. Zheng Tian

If I spelt your name wrongly,
please kindly tag:
Please rename me @ ( your name here )
If you want me to link/relink you,
please kindly tag:
Please relink me @ ( URL here )
If you want to be an author/adminm,
please kindly email me ( using ur blogger email ) @
cwazie6aces@yahoo.com.sg.
In the email, please include:
your name,
why I should let you be an author/admin
and whether you wanna be an author/admin.
Also, any suggestions,
please kindly email me.
Please include:
your name,
your suggestion
and the reason of your suggestion.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Quidditch Teammates

Michelle
Chrome
Katrina
Miffy
Sheryl
Zi Jun
Georgiana
Ying Xuan
Mei Xian
Esther
Yong Xin
Gillian
6A clubbie
Deng Lao Shi
Mr koh

Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Toss me a snitch